Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for Zee end- or is it?

Today is officially the end of the A to Z challenge. I’ve met a lot of wonderful people and read some amazing things over the last month. I want to thank each and every one of you for all of your support and encouragement. You have made this month easy. But the question remains- what next?

First off, I’ve decided to continue with the super shorts, mainly because I really enjoyed writing them, only not quite so often. I will post a new short every Monday.

On Wednesdays I will continue to post like I always did, just me talking to you.

The biggest change will come on Fridays. I’ve given this a lot of thought and I’ve decided I’m not doing my part. I visit all of your blogs and talk to you and get to know you, but I have not purchased or read any of your books. Not one. That officially changes May 1: Once a week I will purchase a copy of a book of someone I follow, or who follows me, and I will do a review here as well as on goodreads/shellfari, etc. If that author desires it, I will then pass that book on to my local library. I want to see each of you succeed, and will do my best to ensure that happens.

This new format will begin on Monday May 5th. This Friday, I will be participating in A to Z in review. But before all that, on Wednesday, tomorrow, I will be celebrating; because that is the day my very first book is being released. If you would like to join me, stop back in; I might even have cookies.

Thanks for all the love and support that you’ve shown me. You are amazing.