Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What's Up Wednesday



1.      What I’m reading:  Right now, I’m just starting Mocking Jay. I’ve read it before, but I tend to re-read things I really like. I am looking for another few books to read while I’m waiting for Alex Cavanaugh’s CassaStar to be released. Any suggestions?

2.      What I’m writing:  This week I’m going over my editor’s final edits for Bashan Agenda, which is scheduled to be released November 1st, so I need to get working on them. And, of course, I’m writing my 500 word short story for my blogfest on Monday. If you haven’t signed up yet, now’s your chance.

3.      What else I’ve been up to: School starts next week, so any meeting, any appointment, anything and everything, I’ve got crammed into this week so I’ll be able to give my full attention next week to where it belongs. Aka: A lot of craziness in the Schulz household right now. I never knew I could be so productive. Keep that under wraps by the way, I don’t want my family thinking I can go like this all the time.

4.      What’s inspiring me right now: Last night I sat out on my front porch and closed my eyes and listened to it rain.  It was a slow, steady, healing sound; just what I needed to hear with all my aforesaid craziness. That’s what’s inspiring me I guess. That somewhere out there, there is something steady.
 
What are you up to this Wednesday?
 
 
Don't forget to sign up for my blogfest!