Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What's up Wednesday

What's up Wednesday is a lovely idea by Erin at
http://erinlfunk.blogspot.ca/ and Jaime at 
http://www.jaime-morrow.com/ . It's meant to help us get to know each other a little better.

What I'm reading: Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson. Every once in a while I get in the mood for the classics and I guess I'm in one.

What I'm writing: Right now I'm working on revisions on Rephaim, my third book in the Newstead Trilogy, and final (hopefully) edits on Bashan.

What's inspiring me right now: Being outside. There's a little stream deep in the woods not too far from my house where I like to go and sit. Some day this week I want to take my laptop there and just write and see what comes out.

What else I've been up to: Summer is pretty short here, so I'm trying to soak as much of it in as possible before the white stuff shows up. I've been camping and hanging out by the beach and just enjoying my family as much as possible. This weekend is the final stop for the Newstead book tour. We're headed to Hammondsport, one of the best places on earth. It's right on the tip of Keuka Lake, surrounded by rolling hills and wineries. Should be lovely.

What are you reading or writing? What's inspiring you right now? What else have you been up to?