Monday, August 5, 2013

Lovin' Bloglovin'


Sorry my post is so late today- I’ve found a solution to all my blogging problems! Problems you say? Yes, problems. All of you who follow me in the blogging world probably (hopefully) have no idea how technologically dense I am. I’m the woman who likes to make her own jams and teas, not someone who has the faintest clue how to do things quickly and proficiently online. You see, I love to read all of your posts, but in order to do that, I either A. had to click on your comment on my blog to link back to your site, or B. remember your URL and type it in. Yes, each time. But I loved reading your stuff, so I did it. But sometimes, I know this is hard to imagine, but I forget your URL and had a hard time finding you. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking …remember that girl who wrote that thing…? So what seemed like me ignoring you was really just me having a thirties moment (Is there such a thing? If not, I guess I just made it one.) But today that ends. I found a blog lovers best friend, appropriately named Bloglovin’. I’m sure none of you have the density I do, but if you do, I highly recommend you check this site out. It’s even an app for your ipad or iphone. Now I have all of your lovely sites listed in one place, so I can visit you and read all your posts! I was so excited I spent all day going over all your lovely comments all the way back to A to Z so I can link to you. Yay!!

See you on your site soon!