Monday, August 5, 2013

Lovin' Bloglovin'


Sorry my post is so late today- I’ve found a solution to all my blogging problems! Problems you say? Yes, problems. All of you who follow me in the blogging world probably (hopefully) have no idea how technologically dense I am. I’m the woman who likes to make her own jams and teas, not someone who has the faintest clue how to do things quickly and proficiently online. You see, I love to read all of your posts, but in order to do that, I either A. had to click on your comment on my blog to link back to your site, or B. remember your URL and type it in. Yes, each time. But I loved reading your stuff, so I did it. But sometimes, I know this is hard to imagine, but I forget your URL and had a hard time finding you. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking …remember that girl who wrote that thing…? So what seemed like me ignoring you was really just me having a thirties moment (Is there such a thing? If not, I guess I just made it one.) But today that ends. I found a blog lovers best friend, appropriately named Bloglovin’. I’m sure none of you have the density I do, but if you do, I highly recommend you check this site out. It’s even an app for your ipad or iphone. Now I have all of your lovely sites listed in one place, so I can visit you and read all your posts! I was so excited I spent all day going over all your lovely comments all the way back to A to Z so I can link to you. Yay!!

See you on your site soon!

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are using Bloglovin'! I signed up for it, although I use Feedly most of the time.
    And you've done good remembering my blog name.
    (Sorry, typo - and I hate those.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I subscribe to Bloglovin', and I enjoy it as well. Before, I was writing down the links and adding them to my blog, just as you were remembering them! I hear you! It is a wonderful company! Sandy of sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good tool! Even though my Google Reader survived via Blogspot, I'm still using Bloglovin'. I get the digest before bed every night. It's very handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to do that- sounds like a great way to end the day.

      Delete
  5. Glad you found a better way to follow. I could never remember the URL's of blogs. I follow mine through my Blogger Dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloglivin' is the next best thing to Google Reader. Still not up to par though. Drat it all

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been using Bloglovin for about a month now and I love it. I like how I can have blogs in follow across different platforms in one place. I've always had problems with WordPress blogs and Bloglovin makes it much easier to follow them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a relief for you! I bet you're saving a ton of time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea. I can't believe what a difference it has made.

      Delete
  9. I love Bloglovin. I'm following you there, by the way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like the perfect solution to my problem. I follow several blogs across Wordpress as well as google's Blogger, and it's such a pain to keep track of everything in the same place.

    I'm also here to pass on the Super Sweet Blog Award to you (found you through Charmaine Clancy's Imagination Sparks Blogfest). Hop over to http://www.swatichavda.com/2013/08/catching-up-blog-awards-and-other-things.html to collect your award and spread the goodies to other bloggers.

    Nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I laughed at this post because I am totally computer/blog challenged. I'm lucky I figured out how to set up my blog, at all. I still don't know how to link anything. I think I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaybird, you feel like a kindred spirit in so many ways!

      Delete
  13. When Google Reader went bye-bye, I switched to Feedly. It is nice having all those blogs organized in one place. :)

    August co-host and IWSG #110

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex wrote about that one, too. I never had Google reader, which sounds like it was a good thing, because my computer-illiterate mind would've shut down when they did.

      Delete