Tuesday, April 19, 2011

O is for Oops, P is for Patience

O is for Oops
I apologize, I didn’t forget to post yesterday, I was just really tired after working an overnight. I am sorry I know this is no excuse, but I offer it anyway.

P is for Patience
When will it happen? When will someone read the book I have written and decide they have to represent it, or edit it, or publish it, or buy it or read it?
The days drag into weeks, the weeks months and the months hopefully not years.
Patience is a hard one.
I stopped praying for it when all that happened was my kids got louder and the traffic got slower.  And that is how I am getting patience yet again. As the rejection letters roll in, or not at all.
What has or is happening in your life to develop patience?

1 comment:

  1. Just taking it one day at a time. I learn patience every day and it gets easier and easier to let things go and trust God.

    ReplyDelete