Saturday, April 16, 2011

N is for Neverending story

N is for Neverending story
This was a popular movie in the eighties (the generation I grew up in). It was about a book that came to life through its readers. I have found that is true in my own writing as well. It doesn’t feel complete unless I know someone is breathing life into it, or in other words reading it.
I get the same excitement that I had when I was initially writing it whenever I know someone is reading my novel. Will Joel fall in love with Rachel this time? Will Rachel realize her prejudice before it is too late? Will the book come alive for them like it did for me?
I hope so. And I hope so for your stories as well.

1 comment:

  1. Love the sentiment, didn't care for the movie (we called it the 'neverending movie')
    I like your quickie posts =)
    Happy N Day!

    ReplyDelete