Monday, July 22, 2013

Plans


Happy Monday everyone! This is going to be an exciting week; first off I’m racing through Alex Cavanaugh’s second book in his trilogy: CassaFire. Come back on Friday for the review. On Wednesday, I’ll be making an announcement about a certain blogfest I’ll be having early this September.  And of course, there will be the weekly Express Yourself and Celebrate the Small Things updates on Friday as well. I just signed up for What’s up Wednesdays, which will also be a weekly post. You can find the link to the right if you want to participate. On a personal note, I’ve been looking forward to this week for a while, because our family is heading to the Adirondacks this weekend for some back to nature time. I plan on teaching my seven year old to fish; she has her Barbie fishing pole all set. I can’t wait.

Any big plans this week with all of you?

7 comments:

  1. You're reading my second one now? Oh wow - thanks! Glad you're going forward with your blogfest. Looking forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, the Adirondacks... sounds like fun! I was six or seven when I learned to fish. I hope your daughter enjoys it, squishy bait and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a Barbie on everything, isn't there? Hope she enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That'll be a nice trip. Haven't been to the Adirondacks since a teen, but it was beautiful and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I'm glad you're participating in the Express Yourself hop. Looking forward to learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I come here, I fall in love a little more with your blog background.

    Besides the point, you've got an awesome week planned. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a big week in my house because I'm preparing for a little college reunion. Seven old friends are coming in to spend the weekend and it'll get quite busy! I'm very excited to see them again and hit the lake.

    How you're enjoying Alex's book!

    ReplyDelete