Monday, July 22, 2013

Plans


Happy Monday everyone! This is going to be an exciting week; first off I’m racing through Alex Cavanaugh’s second book in his trilogy: CassaFire. Come back on Friday for the review. On Wednesday, I’ll be making an announcement about a certain blogfest I’ll be having early this September.  And of course, there will be the weekly Express Yourself and Celebrate the Small Things updates on Friday as well. I just signed up for What’s up Wednesdays, which will also be a weekly post. You can find the link to the right if you want to participate. On a personal note, I’ve been looking forward to this week for a while, because our family is heading to the Adirondacks this weekend for some back to nature time. I plan on teaching my seven year old to fish; she has her Barbie fishing pole all set. I can’t wait.

Any big plans this week with all of you?