Friday, July 19, 2013

Celebrate...New Addictions...Expressions



Today I’m celebrating the small stuff by celebrating all of you.

As I got feedback on my blogfest idea and then later, when I went to visit all of you, I realized how truly blessed I am to have each and every one of you. You make me smile just when I need it the most. Thank you.

 Another small thing to celebrate this week is I finally got together with my personal trainer this week and she’s whipping me back into shape, which is a good thing because my Aunt Jen and I are planning on running a few 5ks later this summer (waves hi).

 Also I found my latest addiction. Have any of you ever heard of travelzoo.com? It’s incredible. Basically it’s a travel site unlike any I’ve ever seen before. You punch in your email address and once a week they scour the internet for the best travel deals out there and email you the top twenty. I know, I know, no big whoop. But I’m telling you; I’m hooked. The deals range from say a safari in Africa to a dinner cruise around NYC. I’m not too far from Ohio, so I just bought a weekend away at a four star hotel for $260. Normally it would have been $480, and on top of that, they threw in a $100.00 dinner voucher. I’m planning on kidnapping my husband for his birthday- so mums the word for anyone who knows him J.

How about you- what are you celebrating this week?
 
 
The theme for express yourselves this week is What's the biggest challenge do I face socially?
 
I'm not shy, I usually do okay talking to people, but I also prefer to be alone. And the more time I seem to spend alone, the less I seem to be okay talking with people- does that make sense to anybody but me? I guess being social is something that can get rusty if not used often enough.