Monday, September 9, 2013

First Days

Well this is it, the day school starts in the Schulz house. It's a crazy morning-everyone's up early and still relatively excited about what the new year holds. We're doing the Prairie Primer with the younger ones- basically it's a in-depth study of the Laura Ingalls books, where you do all the cool stuff she did. I think I might enjoy this more than my kids. This week we're making maple sugar candies and corn husk dolls and going on a nature hike to explore animal tracks. Now my older daughter, I couldn't even begin to tell you what she's doing- something that looks a lot like Algebra and Latin and American Government. I think I'll just stick to the candy making.

This week I'm participating in a new monthly event- Indie Life-come back on Wednesday for that. Friday will be the normal Express Yourself and Celebrating the Small Stuff.

What's on the agenda for you this week?