Friday, September 6, 2013

Express and Celebrate

 
The express yourself question for this week isn't a question, instead, wonderful Dani and Jackie would like for us to share our family pictures, so here goes:
 
My two handsome men:
 
 my daughter and my son:
 
 
My fifteen year-old refused to let me post any of her :(
But I'm sneaky (she's the girl on the cover)-hey-what can I say- the picture's already out there. (heehee)
 
 
 
 
The small things I'm celebrating are what you see above: My family.
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
 


 

18 comments:

  1. Family, what an awesome thing to celebrate :) Those are great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uber adorable family!! I love those pics! And what a great thing to celebrate. I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and the very best to celebrate is indeed family ;)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you and your family. Great pictures- they capture a lot without words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing better to celebrate than family! I am celebrating family laughter this week.


    Rhonda @Laugh Quotes
    Visiting from the Celebrate bloghop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like those pictures of your family; they all look great! And I would have loved being on the cover of a book when I was a teenager; it would make me feel like I was one of the book's characters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That one of your husband and son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We should all celebrate our families. My hubby is away this weekend and I don't know what to do with myself! Lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great family, worth celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, great blog, following :)

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do have a lovely family. Enjoy this glorious weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos of a happy family -- what more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely pics and a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete