Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sneak Peek


This may seem like I’m putting the cart before the horse a bit seeing that The Newstead Project isn’t even out yet (May 1, 2013), but due to the nature of the books, they will be released every six months, which when you think of it that way, it makes perfect sense that I’m doing a sneak peek of the cover for THE BASHAN AGENDA, due out November 1, 2013. Actually, I just saw it yesterday and am really excited about it, so I wanted to share it with all of you.
Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Melanie, first, congrats on your up and coming release! How exciting. And the cover of The Bashan Agenda is striking. I love the perspective and the way the eye travels up the tree into the canopy and right to the title. Looking forward to reading more about the trilogy, from your description page, it sounds like a thrilling read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover! I like the way your eyes keep going up. I like the tree illustrations at the bottom of the page too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of short shorts! Impressive choice for A to Z...

    ReplyDelete