Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Good morning everyone, I’ve finally, again, decided what I’m doing for the A to Z challenge coming up next week.  It’s something I’ve never done before, so I hope all of you bear with me. I’m doing sort of a Melanie version of flash fiction that I’m calling super shorts: short stories with 150 words or less corresponding with the letter of the day.
I invite all of you to come back next week to  laugh with or at me, either way it should be a fun time.  
For those of you who don’t know, I’ll be helping co-host Matthew MacNish (qqe.blogspot.com) with the challenge along with Jay Noel, Sheri Larsen, Deniz Bevan, and Schwa Michaels.  (waves hello.)

See ya’ll on Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. So glad to have you on my team, Melanie! Looking forward to reading your flash fiction, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just stopping by to wish you luck with this challenge. I'll be back throughout April to read your stories. I'm very intrigued :)

    http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping in via Matt's place - I think it's wonderful that this year's co-hosts have assistants; you will all have a great time making the rounds.

    I look forward to popping by and reading your short stories - great theme idea! Like Rebeccah, above me - I'm intrigued too!

    Cheers, Jenny @ PEARSON REPORT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait! Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Stopping by from Matt McNish's site and the A to Z challenge. Love your idea of flash fiction for this. If ever you need some encouragement, positive thinking, or motivation, be sure to stop by! I've got plenty!

    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    http://writebackwards.we3dements.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also popping in from Matt McNish's site.
    Ready to go with EIGHT blogs in the April A-Z Challenge! Mine are 475 - 483 on the A-Z list.

    Two of these blogs (Simply Snickers and The Meme Express) will offer DAILY writing/blogging prompts and A-Z words throughout the month of April. The Meme Express welcomes A-Zers to leave daily comments, linking back to their alphabetic posts.

    Thanks for helping with the hosting of the A to Z Challenge! Here we go-o-o-o!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 150 words or less should just about be readable for me. We're going to have a lot of blogs to scoot round. Looking forward to reading your mini flashes!
    Rosalind Adam is Writing in the Rain

    ReplyDelete