Thursday, March 7, 2013

A to Z


What are you doing for this year’s A to Z blogfest? Or am I jumping the gun in assuming that all of you are participating? If I am, please forgive me. If all of this sounds like Greek to you, then check out http://alexjcavanaugh.blogspot.com/ for details.
This will be my third year. In years past, I wrote a different post each day, just based on anything and everything. But this year is different. This year my book is coming out.
I decided to tie my posts in with my book and focus on things that can be foraged. It’s been a bit tricky because, as most of you know, you cannot just use any old picture you find off the internet. And with foraging things, a written description is not enough. So I’m going way out on a limb here and drawing the images myself. I’m warning all of you ahead of time, because I do not claim to be an artist, just someone who doesn’t want to get sued for using copy written images.
My question for you, dear friends, is what are you planning on doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment