Monday, October 21, 2013

Twelve Days till Release Blogfest



Well this is it! Twelve days until book two in the Newstead Trilogy, The Bashan Agenda, is set to be released. To celebrate, I'm launching the Twelve Last Days till Release Blogfest (Kind of like the twelve days of Christmas, but not really. Okay, only the gifts are the same.) For those of you who don't know the song, it has to do with getting an increasing number of presents each of the twelve days. And since today is the first day, that means I'll be giving away one gift, tomorrow will be two gifts, and so on and so forth, until we reach the twelfth day and I give twelve gifts. I'm sorry, I don't have a partridge and a pear tree, but I do have books, and other swag-like stuff.

Day one: One free ebook of The Newstead Project

How this works: Simple. You enter on the linky list below, there by giving me your first born child, no- not really. Actually, by entering on the list below you are offering to feature my book on your blog on November Ist.
Each day I will randomly choose from the linky list the winner(s) for that day.



* I will email you all the links and info you will need for the November first post. Thank you ahead of time for helping!