Monday, June 3, 2013

Overview


Good Monday everyone. I hope all of you had a rejuvenating weekend. We got a lot of rain here, which was good; my flowers were starting to look a little sad. Now everything is perky and bright.

The line-up for this week:

Today- just checking in and saying hi

Wednesday: Insecure Writers Group Post; my first ever!

Thursday: Heroes and VIllians Blog fest hosted by Dani at entertaining interests, as well as Expressing yourself, which is a weekly even also hosted by Dani. Is she a busy girl, or what?

Friday: Celebrating the Small Stuff

Saturday: My review of the Faerie Prince by Rachel Morgan

 

See ya’ll on Wednesday!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a great line up for this week! Welcome to the IWSG. Don't know what I'd do without them!

    So far, my Monday has been nuts. Power went out last night so I woke up late, then my car wouldn't start, it's raining like crazy...but I'm trying to grin through it and look for the silver lining. It has to be in there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have your week planned. You'll enjoy being a part of the Insecure Writer's Support Group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to love Insecure Writers. There are always lots of interesting posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still raining and blistering with wind here. Fortunately I'm able to stay inside for ten more minutes, before hitting the road for errands.

    And hope you aren't feeling too insecure, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Heroes and Villains blog fest sounds cool. (And, of course, Saturday will be a cool day too ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds as if you have a pretty full week!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YaY for rain. Sounds like your week is full.
    I love the Insecure Writers Group -they are a wonderful bunch of people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good plan! I'm posting for Heroes and Villains on Wednesday with my IWSG post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to IWSG. I love it because you get to connect with so many great people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The IWSG is a wonderful platform for writers! You will enjoy it. There are so many different writers, from all walks of life, and each individual is at a different stage in his/her writerly journey... a real mish-mash of posts on offer!
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like you got a full week! love the rain!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete