Thursday, June 6, 2013

Heroes and VIllains


Hello, today I’m participating in the Villains and Heroes Blog fest hosted by: Jackie at www.jackiefelger.blogspot.com and Dani at www.danibertrend.blogspot.com

 
 
The Villains

Please excuse my villain choice; I’m deep in the throngs of dystopias to get my mind where it needs to be while I’m writing Rephaim, so I’ll have to say Big Brother from George Orwell’s 1984 and Napoleon from Animal Farm by the same author.  Both of these characters freak me out, mainly because they are real, or could be. In Animal Farm, you see the creation of a dictator. In 1984 you see him in full force.

The Heroes

Joel. All the way. I know I have to think that because he’s my MC, but I can’t help it. He’s the only face that comes to mind when you say the word Hero. He’s Strong. By that I mean loyal, protective, and perfectly able to defend himself and anyone else who needs it. But he’s a quiet kind of strong; a strong that doesn’t need other people to tell him who and what he is. Can you tell I have a bit of a crush on him?
 

 
The question for this week is what food could I eat every day? That’s easy: Pizza.  It’s the perfect food. Crusty bread with bubbly cheese, sweetness sauce and covered with any topping you want. Pizza is my staple, not a week goes by where I don’t have it in some form at least twice, especially in the summer when I’ve got the grill going. What could you eat everyday?

 
Stop back on Saturday for my review of The Faerie Prince by Rachel Morgan.