Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Musings

I don't know about your weekend, but mine was fantastic. Saturday my husband and I went to my cousin's wedding, which was at a lovely bed and breakfast. There's something about weddings--
And on Sunday we spent the day planting my garden.

 
 
Don't they look pretty?
 
 
And we finished the night by having dinner on the picnic table my husband built.
 
 
And my kids went right to sleep because they spent the day on this thing. Who invented trampolines? They're a genius.
 
 
How was your weekend?
See you on Wednesday--
 


5 comments:

  1. Glad you got your garden planted.
    The real genius was the one who placed the net around the trampoline so kids don't bounce off and break. Because that's not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had one very busy wkend. Alex is right about safety upgrades. Our wkend was quiet, which we liked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your garden. Mine went in two months ago and I swear the tomatoes grow overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family weekends are the best! So pleased you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete