Wednesday, May 4, 2016

IWSG

First Wednesday of the Month
 
Welcome. Today is the first Wednesday of the month, which makes it IWSG time. Thanks to Alex J. Cavanaugh and co-hosts for putting this on each month.
 
I'm trying to get back into a somewhat normal routine after all the April craziness. You know the whole it takes three weeks to form a habit thing? Well A to Z lasted four, so my mind is telling me I have to crank out Ubooks like crazy. And that's good, I do, just not with quite the fervor I did in April, because there are other things to get done. Like laundry. So my insecurity this month is this: figuring out how to get a normal life again after A to Z.
 
Any suggestions?
 
And, if A to Z weren't enough, my short story, Haunted, was released into the world yesterday as part of IWSG's Anthology: Parallels: Felix Was Here.  You can get it here:
 
Print
 
Ebook
 
 
See you on Friday!