Friday, March 21, 2014

A to Z


2014 A to Z Challenge
This week just flew by, sorry that this is the first time I‘m posting. I don’t think I’ve done that since I started blogging. It makes me wonder how I managed to do life while I was working. It’s a mystery, I guess.

Anyway…

Next week you’ll see a lot of changes on this blog as I get ready for A to Z. Just some Spring cleaning; making sure links go to where there supposed to, stuff like that. It’s amazing how April had kind of snuck up on me. I thought I had plenty of time to get my flash fiction together, and I have done quite a few of them, but not all. I promised myself I’d do them all ahead of time so I could spend my time in the real heart of A to Z: Visiting all of you. I have next week, so maybe I can still get them all done.

How about all of you? Are you ready for A to Z?