Monday, January 20, 2014

Online Marketing Symposium












Today is the day for the Online Marketing Symposium brought to us by:




Jeremy Hawkins - http://www.beingretro.com/


Basically, we are supposed to share what has worked/hasn't in the marketing of our books, so we can help others do the same.

I know this probably isn't news to anyone, but really what has worked for me are the books themselves. People have read them and told others about them. To get my works out there I mainly do free things: giveaways here on this blog, post my pieces of flash on Wattpad, as well as the first chapters of my longer works, and donate copies of my books to anything I think is a good cause. Also, *Amazon has a paperback giveaway program where literally hundreds of people sign up to win a copy of your book. I've found that is a better bang for my buck than pretty much anything else. Just let the book speak for itself. Eventually people will listen.

Hope this helps. I can't wait to read all of your suggestions!




*Sorry, this is Goodreads. I tend to use them interchangeably since they merged.