Friday, January 17, 2014

Celebrate and Express

 


Meme's

The small things I'm celebrating is that I got my lazy butt running again. My Aunt Jen (waves hi) and I are doing a 5k this summer and I haven't ran at all for over three months. Not good. So on Tuesday I started again, at the beginning. Hopefully by June, I'll be back where I was. Also, this was my son's birthday week. Four years ago yesterday, that little surprise came into our lives, and four years ago today he was given back. Without going into too many details, we almost lost him the day after he was born. I just hold that little guy so close and thank God for the little miracle that was given to me twice.

The question for this week is: What movies are you planning to watch in theaters this year? I'm not a movie in theaters kind of person, unless it's something I really have to see. I'm sure I'll go see God's Not Dead, and Mockingjay, but as for the rest, I'll probably wait for the DVD. With one exception: I love the Drive-In. I try to go at least 3-4 times a summer and I'll probably end up going more this year due to the no job thing. For that, I pick from their list and just go.

What are you celebrating this week? What movies are you planning on going to see? Ever been to a Drive-In?