Wednesday, March 4, 2015

IWSG


First Wednesday of the Month
 
This is the first Wednesday in March, which makes it IWSG time. For those of you who are unaware, or want to join in, you can find out more here. Thanks Alex and friends for putting this on each month. I can’t begin to imagine how much work it must be.

This month (and I say thing month, because it’s very likely next month I’ll be saying the exact opposite) I’m at a good place. I’m writing for me. I’m not particularly swayed by trends, reviews of my past works, or general public opinion. I’m finally at a place where I’ve read enough and written enough that I know that while I’ll never be Ernest Hemingway, he’ll never be me, either. I still suck with commas. I still write very sparse. I still way over-think things, but that’s okay. That’s just who I am.

Who are you?