Monday, March 23, 2015

A to Z Theme Reveal


Today is reveal day for the upcoming April A to Z. No surprises here from me. I plan to do what I’ve always done: flash fiction. Last year I was getting ready to release Blackbird, so my flash had that theme in mind, but this year I don’t have a book being released, so the flash will just be random: the meanderings of my mind. I have yet to write a single one, so I’m sure I’ll be busy the rest of the week getting those ready, especially because I’m going out of town for a few days in the beginning of April. I’ll still be online, so visiting all of you won’t be a problem, but I doubt I’ll want to be hunched over the computer trying to come up with a story while I’m on vacation. Nothing ruins the relaxation like stress on a deadline.
 
Anyhow…are any of you participating in A to Z this year? What are your themes?
 
I'll be posting on Friday for the five-year project in review, and then again next Wednesday for IWSG as well as day one of A to Z. See you then!
 
-Mel