Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Indie Life

Second Wednesday Each Month

Today is the second Wednesday of the month, making it Indie Life time. It’s a group that shares ideas/support for all things Indie. Feel like joining in on the discussion? Here is the link.
 
Come Visit in April

I’m sure April’s A to Z is nothing new to most of the readers of this blog, but since it’s right around the corner, I felt like mentioning it again.

For those of you who don’t know, A to Z in April is the bloghop of all bloghops. As I write this there are hundreds of fellow bloggers signed up, and if this year is anything like last, the final count will reach in the thousands. Basically, by signing up you’re agreeing to post every day in the month of April (except Sundays) and the posts have to correspond with a letter of the alphabet, ex: April 1st is A, 2nd is B, and so on. And since this is a hop, it’s encouraged that you visit at least five other blogs each day. It’s a great way to get to know other bloggers and gain new followers. Most bloggers have themes, but you don’t have to. I tend to write pieces of flash fiction for three reasons: 1. Shorter posts are better (With that many blogs to visit, who wants to read a long post?)  2. I like to write, and  3. I think it gives visitors to my blog a quick picture of who I am.
Feel like joining in? Click on the picture to the left for the link.
 
Are any of you doing A to Z? If so, do you have a theme?

11 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm doing flash fiction too. I like to treat it as a writing challenge as well as a networking challenge, which is taking a lot on, but flash fiction is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not as ready as I should be for the A to Z, but I'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not participating this year, but I AM signed up as a an a-to-z minion, so I'll be visiting blogs and commenting daily :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theme chosen and posts written! Bring it on.
    Thanks for promoting the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My theme is to just write like I always write: eclectic, with humor, and truth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ready to go with a neat theme (or at least I think so) and all of my posts scheduled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope. I write poems during April and rarely like posting them so I must pass. I found new blogs to follow through the list, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, not woman enough to take up this challenge. Good luck though :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, I'm a minion sister from another mother (AJ's wHooligans). So looking forward to April. I'm still settling on a theme, but you have given me an idea, so thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m checking in from the A to Z blog, where I met Nicole's Mighty Minion Bureau! :)
    See you around on the A to Z circuit next month!

    ReplyDelete