Friday, March 27, 2015

Five Year Project in Review

Last Friday of the Month

Today is the last Friday of the month, which makes it Five Year Project review time. If you feel like joining in, you can sign up here.

My goal for the five year project is to establish a world-class publishing company. I figure if you’re going to dream go big, am I right?
So, how’s it going?
I’m almost too busy to know. I’ve been working on my pieces of flash for A to Z (starts next Wednesday, hope to see you back then), and if that wasn’t enough, I signed up for Camp NaNo, and I’ve got a small four day vacation thrown in there, too. I know what you’re thinking, because I’ve been thinking it myself: I must be insane. Maybe. But at least with NaNo, it’s only a camp version and I decided to be kind to myself and only sign up for 25,000 words. I just can’t help it, NaNo is always just the right kick in the butt I need to get projects done (or started), and I couldn’t let this opportunity pass. So how is it going with the goal? I don’t know; ask me after April’s over. J

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to insanity! I'm right there with you in April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im scared reading just how productive so many of you A-Z(ers) plan to be next month. I will be busy with ghost assignments, so I can't participate this year :( Have fun and best of luck!

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A to Z exposes some excellent writers in the Blog World, as long as the writing is varied and not focused of self. Writing should have some strings and streams wondering through it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah April is crazy busy! I'm also doing Camp NaNo and A to Z, and just found out that I have to post on an extra blog for a week and that I have to get two articles for a magazine in by end April. So now I'm buckling in for a crazy ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I start considering Camp NaNo... and then I think 'NO' that would be crazy... and then I start considering Camp NaNo...
    But I think you have to be really crazy to do the A-Z. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with everything!

    I understand being too busy for your five-year project. But, even if you don't complete it, these five years are certainly still going to yield great things.

    ReplyDelete