Tuesday, December 16, 2014

An End to the Move and a Review of Erron

Good morning everyone! I hope all is well with you. We're finally getting settled in here at the Schulz house. Let me tell you, moving sucks. I don't ever plan on doing it again. I'm looking forward to getting back into the normal routine of things, which for me is writing. I took a two week break to facilitate the move and let me tell you my family is begging me to write again. I guess that's their way of saying I turn into a bit of a b***h without it. :) Anyway...I've just started on Willow, the sequel to Erron. I know I'd said that was a stand alone, but I just couldn't help myself. There's something about those characters I can't get enough of. Speaking of that... I received the most wonderful comment the other day from Huntress; that was followed by a few emails going back and forth and then finally today, with a review of Erron on a blog she shares with a group of fellow authors. You can find that review here Thank you Huntress for that awesome review!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for continuing Willow's saga. And your family sounds like mine, HA. I haven't moved in thirty-some years and hope never to do it again. Same with remodeling. *shiver* All the plaster, dirt, dust. Horrible. Just horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willow and Erron were great characters. I'm excited to read the sequel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thought of moving sounds like a nightmare. Glad you survived and I'm sure you'll enjoy getting back to your writing again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving is never fun.
    That's awesome she gave you a wonderful review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I don't behave quite right if I'm not writing either. Congrats on the wonderful review :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete