Friday, November 8, 2013

Oh, How I Miss You Blogfest


Today I’m doing something a bit different. I’m participating in the Oh, How I Miss You Blogfest given to us by:




Thanks Andrew, Alex, and Matt!

Next week we’ll get back to regular scheduling, but you know me, I just can’t resist a good blogfest.

Who I miss:

B at Faith Laces- This woman is amazing. I met her on the last A to Z when she was eight months pregnant and using her blog as kind of a diary to keep as a record of the last couple months of her pregnancy. And she’s a runner. As in marathon runner. I know she’s busy with her new baby and keeping up her running pace, but boy do I miss her.

Elise Fallson- I love Elise. She is funny and witty and sweet. And she went away for about a month and I really missed her daily insights. But the good news is, it appears she’s back!


Who I would miss:

Jaybird- Sorry I don’t know if this is her real name or not, I’ve looked and that’s all I’ve come up with, which tells me she’s a pretty private person, but you’d never know that because her posts are so open and authentic. She is very generous with herself, sharing herself on her posts. I feel like we’re old friends every time I read them. I would really miss you Jay!

There are of course a lot more of you I would miss than just Jay, but she has always felt like a kindred spirit.

Who would you/do you miss?