Tuesday, April 5, 2016

D is for Damned




This year I will be featuring my flash fiction in a collection titled Alphabet Soup; Ubook style.


 
 
Each video is 90 seconds or less and commercial free during April. Feel free to share them on which ever social media you use.

 
 
 Like Ubooks? You can check out the rest here. 
Don’t forget to look for my short story, Haunted, coming out on May 3rd in Parallels: Felix was here, as well as my short story, The Reader, set to be released May 31st as part of The Thing that Changed Me Anthology. 
 

10 comments:

  1. Hiya - I tried to watch the vid, but it's coming up as removed by the user.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All fixed. Sorry-have no idea why it did that!

      Delete
    2. Technology is being difficult today! I managed to mis-schedule my post and had to do it manually when I realised. Must be the day :).
      Very dark piece today - merciless. Nicely done.
      Tasha
      Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed this, and love the music you chose to accompany it.

    Shared on Twitter!

    Mars xx
    @TrollbeadBlog from
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very interesting, and yes, the music helps set the image. Thank you.
    Silvia @ https://silviatomasvillalobos.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the alphabet soup keyboard. My relationship with Damned is a wonderful and talented group of seasoned horror writers who hang out at Pen of the Damned
    Wishing you the best with your story.
    Im blogging for thew A to Z Challenge from Fill the cracks and Moondustwriter's Blog. Happy A to Zing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting little story. I got shivers at one point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creepy. Great job finding music to pair it with, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your getting better and better at this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete