Wednesday, October 21, 2015

How do you do it?


How do you do it?

Years ago, I won’t say how many, I went to nursing school. And while I was going I was blown away by my fellow classmates. Many had full time jobs, kids, farms. I was newly married, no kids, and only worked between seven and twelve hours a week. No biggie, right? Wrong. Nursing school sucked. I have no idea how those women did it.

And here I am again. This week I’m working a nine to five job. I volunteer at a local crisis pregnancy center and they’ve decided to go medical, so to utilize my skills as a nurse, I needed additional training. Only a week. No biggie, right? Wrong. I’ve barely been getting the bare minimum done around my house, let alone write. So my question for all you full timers out there is this: How do you do it?

I stand in awe of you.