Monday, February 10, 2014

SIgned up yet?





Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
It’s almost that time of year again (at least in the blogging world that is) where books have been written, friends have been made, invaluable information obtained. Yes, I’m talking about A to Z Blogging Challenge.


For those of you who don’t know, A to Z happens in the month of April each day but Sundays. Topics are up to the blogger but must correspond with the letter of the alphabet for that day, ex. April first is A, 2nd is B and so on, which is where the A to Z comes from. Each year this thing gets bigger and bigger, connecting bloggers from all across the world. Because it’s not just about posting, it’s about THE LIST. There is a list with hundreds if not thousands of blogs to visit and connect with, blogs a lot like yours and mine. Trust me; you want to be on this list. 

Interested? You can sign up here

This is nothing newsworthy for those of you familiar with the phenomenon that robs children of their mothers, wives of their husbands, pets of their walkers each Monday through Saturday during the month of April each year. For you I pose a different question. Have you decided what you’re going to post yet?






5 comments:

  1. I have two different ideas I'm mulling over. Haven't decided yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to rock the blogging world this April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sitting out this year. Too much going on in May and I have to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited for the Challenge. I've begun writing my posts already. I'm up to G right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's tough enough for me to come up with one post a week, so I'll have to sit this one out. But I'm interested in reading the posts from the people who are participating!

    ReplyDelete