Monday, February 24, 2014

Indie Recon



IndieReCon


It all starts tomorrow. You can find out more here .  Personally, I plan on spending the day in my jammies and hitting every single presenter-- how about you?
Which means a little different lineup this week. I'll be posting what I thought were some of the highlights on Wednesday and Friday, AND on Friday, I'll be doing a review of Emily White's new book Fae (Auri #2), as well as my end of the month post on The Five Year Project, hosted by Misha Gericke. It should be an amazing week, hope to see all of you there!

3 comments:

  1. I don't plan on going Indie, but I did sign up for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a deadline so I won't be able to spend much time on the indie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to check in now and then this week.

    ReplyDelete