Saturday, July 7, 2012

Just me.

I’m not very trendy. I just like what I like and get around to reading what I want, not when it comes out, but when I feel like it.
I didn’t realize that about myself until recently. My daughter was reading a book that is the first in a trilogy, which meant that the next book wasn’t coming out for over a year. She spent some time venting her frustration. That was when I realized that has never happened to me.
I read all four Twilight books for the first time in a week. Hunger Games, same thing. And now I just got done reading all of the Shiver books.
There has never been a time when I waited in line outside of a bookstore, eagerly waiting for a sequel.
I’m telling you this because I’ve decided to do some book reviews on this blog and this is my way of excusing how dated they’ll be.
Until then,
melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment