Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nephilim

Nephilim
Much of my novels are centered on these creatures, and I have decided to take some time to disclose what my research has shown concerning them. Mainly because I have read other books that claim to be about Nephilim, but resemble them no more than you or I do.
Several years ago a patient of mine brought me a Bible and shoved it in my face. He was pointing to Genesis 6:4(The Nephilim were on the earth in those days-and also afterwards-when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown), demanding to know what it meant.
Have I mentioned I work in Psychiatry?
That was my first encounter with the title Nephilim, but certainly not my last. I, like he, became intrigued. Who were these creatures that the Bible mentioned, and did it mention it again?
So that’s what I am going to discuss over the next several weeks; the results of my research both in the Bible and other books, to give a better understanding about just who and what these men actually were. And will be again.

No comments:

Post a Comment