Wednesday, October 5, 2016

IWSG: October

First Wednesday of the Month

Today is the first Wednesday of the month, making it IWSG time. Thanks to Alex J. Cavanaugh and co-hosts for putting this on this month. For those of you who don’t know, this is a great place to express your own and support others in their insecurities. About this time of year, it’s normal for me to think about NaNoWriMo. I’ve participated the last five years, so, naturally, the pull is there to do it again. And I want to. Here’s the rub: I haven’t worked on a full-length novel since last NaNo. I know it’s not something you forget, but I’ve been so geared up writing short pieces, that I’m worried I’ll look at the blank page and…nothing.

I’ve got the idea. I’ve got the outline. But do I have the story? I guess only time will tell.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment