Wednesday, July 6, 2016

IWSG

First Wednesday of the Month
 
Today is the first Wednesday of the month, which makes it IWSG time. Thanks to Alex J. Cavanaugh and co-hosts for putting this on. If you’d like to join in the fun, you can, just sign up here.

This month I’m doing Camp NaNo, which has me insecure for about a million reasons. Because of Ubooks, and editing work for others, I haven’t sat down and all-out written for what seems like years (about 8 months, actually), so sitting down every day and pumping out that word count is super intimidating for me. Thankfully Panera has free coffee all this month—I’m going to need it!

Thanks everyone for spreading the word about Jellyfish Jones! Here it is for those of you who missed it last week, Black and White’s very first picture book Ubook:

 

Also, just wanted to give a shout out to all the fellow authors for the IWSG Anthology; t was so great being included in this amazing project with each and every one of you.

 


Because the kids are off(and I’m killing myself with NaNo) I will only be posing once a week for the months of July and August. Have a great weekend everyone!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment