Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Updates


Okay. Those of you who have been following my blog for any length of time know I’m a self-proclaimed marketing disaster. I love to write, LOVE to write, but this whole telling (or gently suggesting) someone go out and buy my books is completely out of my comfort zone. That’s a big reason Ubooks were created. No one has to buy anything.  But I digress…

The point here is that I’m not very good at marketing or social media in general and in order to get word out about my books I need to be. So I finally did it. I hired a marketing director. It’s a big step for me in many ways. It takes this whole writing/publishing thing to the next level. The real level. She’s giving me weekly assignments and the first one has to do with this blog. Apparently I’m not posting nearly enough. So, starting next week I will be posting three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. One of those days I will be releasing that week’s Ubook chapter, on one I will be writing something personal, and on the other I will be featuring a movie/book/blog/music review. With that in mind, if you’d like me to feature your book/blog/etc. leave something for me in the comments and I’ll set that up.  

-Mel

Here are this weeks Ubooks:

The Newstead Project, chapter three

 
The Newstead Project, chapter two, narrated by Nathan Moran