Monday, November 21, 2011

ANNHILATION

November 21, 2011
ANNIHILATION Word Count: 37,196
Believe it or not I was true to my word and didn’t work on my book at all while I was on vacation. But that has gotten me in overdrive now, trying to get to 50,000 by the end of the month. It is hard because the practical side of me wants to linger and fix spelling and grammar errors as I do them, instead of waiting for my editing/revisions of the document.
I am so glad I did this; it has helped me stay focused on this one project. My trip was very inspirational, giving me an idea for my next novel, so it’s hard for me not to jump right into that while the feelings are so intense about it. But I have been good; I’ve been focusing on Annihilation. But I confess that I have begun to write various narrations in my journal for the next one. I hope all of you who are participating in NaNoWriMo are fulfilling your goals as well.
Take care until next time,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment