Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday already

As promised I am updating my blog every Tuesday for all of my followers (hi mom) .  I am currently working on the second draft of THE NEWSTEAD PROJECT as well as working on the first draft of the second book in that series. It has been a blast getting to know my characters, even if no one gets to know them but me. When I am at work at my day job ( a registered psychiatric nurse) I always tell people, when asked what they should do with their lives: Do the one thing you would do even if you weren't getting paid. So with that thought in mind I continue to write, loving every minute of it. Take care and God bless. See you on thursday, Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Do I look like mom? *shakes head*

    Great advice, Melanie! I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete