Wednesday, September 14, 2016

In Need Of: Schedules


This is the first week I’ve been able to really work on writing in over a year. Usually the school year beginning meant adjustments on my part, but I could still squeeze some time in for writing. But last year it just didn’t happen. There was always something, and those somethings equaled up to a lot of things not getting done. That’s a big part of why I decided not to homeschool anymore. And now I have six glorious hours each day to write, to work, to read, and to learn.  Now don’t get me wrong, I miss my kids, but this was good for us. It was time.

Now that I’m here, I’m stammering a bit with what to do.  What is the best use of this precious time I’ve been given? Do any of you have a schedule you’d like to share?  Usually I don’t like the structure, but right now, I think it’s just what I need to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment