Wednesday, August 3, 2016

IWSG: Time/Life Management

First Wednesday of the Month

Today is the first Wednesday of the month, making it IWSG time. Thanks to Alex J. Cavanaugh and co-hosts for putting this on each month. Today I’m in a new frontier. My writing career up to this point has been very whimsical when the juices are flowing type of thing. Yes, I have regular writing hours, but they're (often) interrupted by this thing called life. And that was okay. Now I have deadlines and release dates for works other than my own and all that has changed. Things need to get done.  For the first time in my life I have a (sort-of) 9-5 type of job. And it’s summer, and the kids want to live this thing called life with me. So, what am I insecure about this month? My inability to balance it all. Any suggestions?




 
 
 
 
 
*Hey, Everyone! Click out the right sidebar for free Ubooks! If you have a story you’re interested in submitting as a Ubook, email me at: melanie@melanieschulz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment